Friday, October 2, 2020

Humans of LBCC

 
                                                                           
                                                                          

  In this photo: Natalie Pelc, Porter Pelc &Tyler Pelc getting married by Natalie's favorite uncle. Flower girl Mia Fleck in lower corner. 

This is my family. They are what mean the most to me. I met my husband almost eight years ago the summer after I graduated high school. We instantly connected and by the end of the summer we decided to do long distance, for an entire year! It was difficult to say the least, we had no clue what we were doing, but we both knew we worked for a reason. He graduated from OIT two years after we met, I finally decided to go back to school when we moved for his externship, and so when we moved to the Monmouth area in 2015 I started taking classes at LBCC. This is my first term back since 2016. Tyler has always been so supportive of my dreams, anything I told him I wanted to do he was on board 100% of the time. Last October we got married in front of our closest friends and family. We were also lucky enough to share it with our son Porter, who is almost three. And yes, I had to hold him most of the ceremony. If there is anything I have learned during this pandemic it's that life is too short to not slow down from time to time. The time we have spent together has gone by so fast, and continues to fly by at a faster rate than ever before. Maybe that is what happens after you have kids, because you see time pass right before your eyes. This is my family, and I am so glad to have them by my side through life.


                            


No comments:

Post a Comment